Accounting & Auditing Services
Our Accounting and Auditing Team delivers on the promise of leveraging your existing accounting work to generate insightful and constructive direction for your business.
Our goal, when providing accounting and auditing services to you, is to provide meaningful financial information that makes a difference and enables you to plan and control your company's revenues and expenses.
By providing timely, proactive and attentive year-round service, we aim to take your business to the next level of growth and stability. In addition to helping you grow your business, we also reduce your exposure to risk with timely and accurate financial information and improve your business’s efficiency with value-added business planning throughout the year.
Our Accounting & Auditing Staff:
The accounting professionals at Skoda Minotti hold a wide range of certifications including:
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
• Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professional (CMAP)
• Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA)
• Certified Fraud Examinders (CFE)
• Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
• Project Management Professionals (PMP)
• Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP)
As a firm, we demand the highest technical and ethical standards from our staff. When our technical standards have been judged by our peers, we have received the highest rating for seven review cycles in a row, making us one of the top-rated professional service firms in the country.
The professionals at our firm receive 1.5x to 2x our industry average in annual training to ensure that they are fully aware of all of the latest technical and practical accounting developments of which you can take advantage.
For more information on our Accounting and Auditing Services, please contact Pat Carney or Joe Compton at 440-449-6800.