Delivering on the promise of the right server solution for your business.
The new capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 deliver the advanced protection your company demands, the anywhere access your people want, and the operational efficiency you need.
Exchange Server 2007 offers built-in protective technologies to keep your business moving, reduce spam and viruses, enable confidential communications, and help your company to be compliant.
- Keeps communication alive and e-mail flowing with enterprise-class availability and reliability
- Helps safeguard users and the organization’s valuable data from the harmful effects of spam and viruses
- Provides trusted communications within the organization automatically and without added cost or complexity
- Simplifies regulatory compliance in a way that supports the different needs of employees, compliance managers, and messaging administrators
With Exchange Server 2007, employees get anywhere access* to their e-mail, voice mail, calendars, and contacts from a variety of clients and devices.
- Increases the productivity of today’s employees who require the ability to respond quickly at home, work, or on the go
- Offers employees a single inbox to access all of their important communications—including voice mail, fax, and e-mail—while avoiding the cost and effort of maintaining separate systems
- Delivers a fast, seamless, and familiar Microsoft Office Outlook experience across different devices and clients with no requirement for extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection
- Improves collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere
*Anywhere access requires Internet connectivity. Outlook Voice Access requires phone connectivity.
Exchange Server 2007 enables new levels of operational efficiency through capabilities that optimize hardware and networking investments and features that help make administrators more productive.
- Gets more from hardware, software, and network investments through the power of x64 computing and bandwidth-optimizing routing algorithms
- Improves administrator productivity by making it easier to find and fix problems, and automate tasks more simply
- Drives deployment efficiencies with automatic client connections, a new server roles-based architecture, and improved diagnostics and monitoring
- Simplifies integrating Exchange Server data within line-of-business applications and third-party solutions through new Exchange Web Services
Gold Certified Partner
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with a designated competency in Microsoft Networking Infrastructure Solutions. Gold Certified Partners meet the highest set of criteria including advanced certifications and a portfolio of real world customer references. They are identified as the most skilled partners in specific solution areas
In addition, our staff includes Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP), Project Management Professionals (PMP), Certified Netware Engineers (CNE) and Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA).
To set-up a no-risk consultation to determine if Exchange Server is right for you, please contact one of our Information Technology Client Service Professionals