Business Advisory Services
Our CPAs, business and financial advisors deliver on the promise of proactive advice that will help you improve your business operation.
Beyond traditional accounting services, our staff can provide you with a wide range of business advisory services that can help take your company to the next level.
Whether you are looking for short-term solutions, or assistance in developing long-term business plans, our advisors can help. For instance, have you considered performing a cost segregation study on any commercial buildings that your company owns? If not, you may be missing out on significant tax savings.
In regards to long-term planning, do you know where your next executive-level team will come from? Our advisors can assist you with vital initiatives such as succession planning and exit planning to ensure the long-term future of your business.
Our Business Advisory Staff
The staff of over 150 professionals at Skoda Minotti hold a wide range of certifications including:
The accounting professionals at Skoda Minotti hold a wide range of certifications including:
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
• Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professional (CMAP)
• Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA)
• Certified Fraud Examinders (CFE)
• Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
• Project Management Professionals (PMP)
• Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP)
As a firm, we demand the highest technical and ethical standards from our staff which has enabled us to achieve the highest rating in our profession’s peer review process over the last 12 years.
The professionals at our firm receive 1.5x to 2x the industry average in annual training to ensure that they are fully aware of all of the latest technical and ethical accounting issues.
For more information on our Business Advisory Services, please contact Ken Haffey