Voice and Internet Services
Our Technology Services Group delivers on the promise of providing your business with high-quality, cost-effective voice and internet systems and solutions.
When choosing a voice or data package for your business, you not only want a competitive rate, but services that can help put your business at a competitive advantage. Through a partnership with Fidelity Voice and Data, our Technology Services Group can help you select the plan that is right for your business.
Integrated Voice and Data Services
Fidelity Voice and Data's Integrated Voice and Data have become popular with businesses because of its flexibility, reliability and cost effectiveness. It allows an enterprise to leverage its internet access circuit by dynamically carrying internet and voice traffic flawlessly over it.
Voice and Data Features:
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation
- PRI or Analog service available
- Works with any existing or new phone system
- Port local numbers from anywhere to anywhere
- E-911 service included
- Disaster recovery call forwarding included
Voice and Data Benefits:
- Higher internet speeds
- More dependable Service (99.99% uptime)
- Unlimited free local calls
- Low long distance rates
- One carrier for local, long distance and internet
- One bill for local long distance and internet
Dedicated Internet Access
With access to the Internet becoming essential to communication infrastructure, Fidelity Voice and Data brings a robust and reliable array of solutions to make sure our clients have the best online experience possible. Their carrier grade network is highly scalable with very low latency and connects to the best networks in the world. This to helps to ensure your data gets to where it needs to go reliably and as quickly as possible.
- A wide array of access methodologies including DS1, DS3, SONET and Ethernet
- Free DNS hosting of your domains
- Free backup mail caching in the event your mail servers are down
- Customer portal including:
- Bandwidth statistics
- DNS management, and
- Trouble ticket management with our support staff
- Granular QoS policies for applications such as voice and video
- Multiple connections to Tier 1 backbone providers
- Highly redundant infrastructure
- Carrier grade equipment by the likes of Cisco and Juniper
- 24/7 technical support
For more information on Voice and Internet Services, contact one of our Telecom Client Service Professionals at 440-449-6800.