With all of us experiencing the harsh new economic realities, how do you plan to market your brand in the coming year? One thing is for sure, if you want to be successful, the same old strategies will not work as well as they once did.
Marketing Web has compiled a list of 10 marketing and branding trends that you’ll want to keep in mind for 2010. For more detail on each trend, click here to view the full article.
1) Value is the new black
2) Brands increasingly a surrogate for "value"
3) Brand differentiation is Brand Value
4) "Because I Said So" is so over
5) Consumer expectations are growing
6) Old tricks don't work/won't work anymore
7) They won't need to know you to love you
8) It's not just buzz
9) They're talking to each other before talking to the brand
10) Engagement is not a fad; It's the way today's consumers do business
For more information on the Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing group, visit our website or call us at 440-449-6800.