December 19, 2012 – TAMPA – Baumann Raymondo, a Skoda Minotti CPA firm, is proud to announce that senior tax associate, Rudy A. Mayoz, CPA, has recently been selected to join the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant’s (AICPA) National CPA Financial Literacy Commission.
“We are proud to have Rudy represent our firm as a member of such a prestigious program,” said Alex White, CPA and managing partner of Baumann Raymondo. “Rudy’s exceptional leadership skills and experience will undoubtedly complement the AICPA’s Financial Literacy Commission’s mission of leveraging strong relationships amongst other CPAs and advocating the importance of personal financial education to the public.”
As part of the group, Mayoz will have several responsibilities, including:
- Increasing public awareness of the need for personal finance education
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for the State Societies and CPA firms to partner with organizations involved with financial literacy
- Coordinating/liaising with AICPA leadership, communities, the AICPA Foundation, the State Society leadership and other key accounting organizations.
“I am truly honored for being selected to join the AICPA’s National CPA Financial Literacy Commission,” said Mayoz. “In this role, I intend to put my personal passion and drive for teaching financial literacy into practice to help secure and advance our nation’s financial future.”
For more information on Baumann Raymondo, a Skoda Minotti CPA firm, contact Alex White, managing partner at 813-288-8826.
About Bauman Raymondo
Baumann Raymondo a Skoda Minotti CPA firm, (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, business valuations, financial services, information technology, litigation advisory, marketing, professional staffing, small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for
top talent in Northeast Ohio
Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging
companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
- INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms