Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the President, the General Manager will be responsible for the largest division at this privately held manufacturer of workholding vises, quick change fixturing and tooling components.
- Oversee division operations from planning and organizing, through production.
- Manage a team of support professionals and equipment
- Monitor work flow/schedules
- Full P & L responsibility
- Promote division and products through sales and marketing efforts..
- Implement and maintain performance goals.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience as a Plant Manager or General Manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
- Hands-on approach to the plant floor
- Strong written and verbal skills in order to write documentation and complex reports.
- Ability to delegate work, set production timelines, budgets and prioritize projects.
- Willingness to travel to client locations and tradeshows.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
For more information on this manufacturing job in Cleveland, or any of our other professional staffing services, please contact Heidi Hoyt at 440-605-7227, or click here: Professional Staffing Group.