Reports to: Corporate Financial Controller
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manages the consolidation of Company-wide financial results in accordance with US Accounting Standards Codification. Ensures all information for external financial reporting is in compliance with the requirements of US regulatory authorities.
About the company:
- Our client is a publicly traded maker of cable and hardware for utilities and telecom companies.
- Develops and maintains an automated global financial reporting package and consolidating model assuring compliance with the SEC, PCAOB and FASB.
- Ensures accurate reporting of investment accounts, inter-company accounts and related elimination entries. Ensures reconciliations are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Acts as financial liason for Company HQ to all global reporting locations. Creates and maintains strong working relationships with all foreign Financial Managers.
- Assists the Corporate Financial Controller, Corporate Operations Controller and Chief Financial Officer with the analysis and interpretation of financial results fo individual reporting locations and consolidated financial results ensuring accurate explanations for fluctuations of results to plan and prior year results.
- Assist with drafting all external financial statements and related footnotes required for SEC filings, Annual Report, Proxy to Shareholders, and press releases.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years combined public/ industry experience within a global manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance
- CPA, CMA or MBA preferred.
- Prior consolidation experience a plus
- Some travel is required (less than 10%)
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
For more information, please contact Heidi Hoyt at 440-605-7227, or click here: Professional Staffing Group.