Summary of Responsibilities:
- Will be part of a team that provides strategic input and analytical support regarding a portfolio of direct real estate investments.
About the company:
- Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing private financial services company based in Cleveland, Ohio
- Perform financial analysis of real estate investment assets.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including partners, advisors, lenders, lawyers and accountants.
- Participate in committee discussions that provide strategic guidance.
- Perform research projects on issues relevant for an institutional real estate portfolio.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of two years financial or industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with high university GPA.
- MBA and/or CFA designation a plus
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.