Summary of Responsibilities:
Are you an HTML/CSS expert, but still enjoy getting creative in the Adobe Suite? If so, then we’re looking for you (but not in that creepy kind of way)! We are searching for an experienced Web Developer/Graphic Designer to join our award-winning Strategic Marketing agency.
Our team is growing fast, and we’re looking for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. This unique opportunity splits time between website and graphic design, providing strategic input to clients to help accomplish their goals. You won’t have to worry about getting stuck doing the “same old things” in this role!
About the Company:
Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Accounting Today and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States; and awarded by NorthCoast 99 for being “One of the best places to work in Northeast Ohio.” The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and “Delivering on the Promise.”
- Essential Functions:
- Collaborate with account and creative teams to develop concepts that meet predetermined objectives and strategies
- Build, maintain, and enhance client’s brand awareness on all design initiatives.
- Troubleshoot web-page issues, cross-browser testing and partnering with the content development team as needed
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience for each client
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Excellent time manager – someone who can estimate work schedules and, ensure that deadlines are met
- Team player – teamwork is one of our core values; we want someone with a team-first mentality
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
Education & Experience Required:
- Education & Experience Required:
- HTML and CSS expert
- Experience with responsive coding and layout
- Ability to design websites and user interfaces with a working knowledge of the user experience and how the site or application will be coded based on their designs.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must have working knowledge and experience with print processes and designing for various media.
- 5+ years design experience in an agency setting is preferred.
- Work with Professional Service and B2B companies a plus
- Responsive web design
- JQuery Mobile
- Experience in any or all of the following CMS systems, a plus:
- Expression Engine
- Ability to take completed Photo Shop designs and converting them to HTML/CSS
- Creative Suite/Photo Shop experience
- We value clean, clear semantic HTML
- If invited in for an interview, please bring your strongest design work samples and online work, which should include sites that are accessible to us so we can see, review and evaluate source code.