We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to join their team. They are seeking a trustworthy team player with strong principles and professionalism.
- The Office Manager will be responsible for A/P, A/R and payroll process to ensure accurate financial information for the company.
- Full cycle accounts payables to include inputting invoices, check runs and communication with vendors.
- Monitor and reconcile the general ledger; including bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to management as requested.
- Partner with the outside CPA firm on month-end and year-end closings.
- Responsible for office operations and procedures such as administering filing systems, purchase office supplies, and vendor management.
- Coordinates physical office moves; maintain cleanliness and suitability of office space, reception space, employee gathering areas, and meeting rooms.
- Prepares and distributes agendas/minutes
- Maintain calendars and arrange travel
- General office support including typing of letters, envelopes, labels, and sending email.
- Answer phones, take messages and transfer calls
- Provides meeting and conference support and coordination for management by managing conference rooms, tending to rooms and white boards after meetings, ordering food and supplies for meetings on and off site.
- Runs errands, as requested by management
- Knowledge of FedEx, UPS, US Mail, Delivery Service and Faxes
- Maintains positive relationships with employees, customers and outside vendors.
- Performs other general accounting and administrative responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- Experience as a full-charge bookkeeper,
- 7+ years of experience in professional office environment
- Ability to operate a computer and all general office equipment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products, and generally comfortable in a technologically savvy environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible
- Sound administrative skills with attention to detail
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to maintain necessary driving privileges