We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Bookkeeper .
The Bookkeeper will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including the accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger accounting and account reconciliations. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger preparation. The Bookkeeper will have contact with the firm’s Executive Officers which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks weekly
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing of customer billing
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Input general ledger entries for routine accounting adjustments
- Maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system
- Maintains quality control documentation and reporting for manufacturing operations
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- 2+ year’s prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required