Summary of Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Controller and offers long-term career development and opportunity across multiple financial and strategic disciplines. Our lean and technically proficient team is responsible for strategic thinking and hands-on, resourceful problem solving.
- General ledger review, account analysis and reconciliation, data entry, etc.
- Compile and analyze data for external audit and tax compliance
- Prepare expense and cash flow forecasts with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Collaborate and participate in various committees and group projects
- Compile annual budget and review quarterly budget to actual comparisons
- Assist in preparation of tax work-papers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 1 year of public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Client service focused
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional mindset