We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Accountant to join their growing team.
Daily, month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting and administration functions, including:
- Payroll, accounting responsibilities, benefits, banking relationships & business insurances
- Month-end account reconciliations – prepare or assist in preparation:
- Bank account reconciliations
- Accounts payable account reconciliations
- Any other accounts as assigned
- Cash applications, resolve customer billing issues, and reconcile account discrepancies.
- Work closely with leadership to plan and control company growth, evaluating performance against objectives.
- Provide German parent company with completed/accurate financials in a timely manner.
- Ensure regulatory and tax compliance with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Other general accounting responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred.
- 4+ years of full-cycle accounting experience required.
- Analytical skills, accuracy, attention to detail, commitment to the business, team player is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced experience in Excel. Sage100 experience helpful, strong systems experience required.
- Experience in working with management, outside service providers and others within the company to communicate effectively, timely and to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.