We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Accounting Manager. The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position;
Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and “Delivering on the Promise.”
- Manage and oversee the areas of Accounting, Payroll, and Financial Reporting for the company.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple companies, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times.
- Strong emphasis on cash flow management, including budgeting, planning, and forecasting liquidity.
- Assist with various audits of company accounts involving state and federal agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Finance, or a related field of study.
- At least 5 years of general accounting/financial analysis; including but not limited to payables, reconciliations, journal entries, and P&L reporting and analysis.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of inter-related business processes.
- Additional experience with payroll functions, compliance work, and office management is preferred.