Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for an Accounting Manager. The client is only considering local candidates at this time.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position, reporting to the CFO, is accountable for providing leadership over the accounting systems and processes, tax compliance, financial analysis and the accounting and operational control environment. The Accounting Manager also takes the lead on special projects, annual audit and taxes.
- Responsible for a cost effective and efficient accounting and financial system that meets the current and future business requirements
- Work closely with external tax accountants in the completion of corporate income tax filings and ensure timely and accurate filings of all miscellaneous state and local tax returns
- Takes the lead on the annual audit
Education and Experience Required:
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the ability to apply that knowledge to daily duties
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 5+ years of experience in a similar environment
- Project Management Experience
- MBA or CPA license
- Proficient in Microsoft Great Plains software
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.