We are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Process all invoices received to include review/verification of invoice amounts, dates, supporting documentation, submission into electronic invoicing system, and proper process work-flow.
- Review and process all electronic site submitted invoices to ensure proper vendor IDs, invoice amounts, property allocation, coding accuracy, documentation, and process work-flow.
- Process site specific payment requests (security deposit refunds and tenant refunds) as needed.
- Monitor system activity to ensure that invoices are moving through all required stages in a timely manner – communicate with sites on aged rejected, pending, or hold status invoices.
- Communicate with corporate and site personnel regarding relevant A/P functions, deadlines, requirements, updates.
- Provide monthly reporting to Senior Management as required.
- Process out of cycle check requests as needed.
- Match invoices to checks; obtain all required signatures for checks, and mail checks in a timely manner.
Education & Experience Required:
- 2-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- MRI/Nexus software experience preferred but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills