We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Assistant Human Resource Manager.
The Assistant Human Resource Manager will be responsible for helping to expand the human resources development plan for the company. This position will provide support in the following areas: manpower planning, talent acquisition, recruiting, and leadership development/training.
- Help develop and administer an effective Human Resource Development plan to ensure there is a strong staff including a strong bench to operate the business.
- Enhance existing recruiting system programs to positively position the company in the marketplace.
- Direct the existing Performance Appraisal plan.
- Supervise the annual updating of salary ranges by working with outside providers of compensation data.
- Update and draft new HR and HRD policies.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with high academic achievement; a minor in HR or a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of “hands on” Human Resources and HRD experience.
- Supervision or management experience preferred.
- Knows the Human Resources field; has technical expertise and skill.
- Exhibits passion and excitement for training and development work.
- Maintains focus and a positive attitude.