Skoda Minotti is currently searching for an Associate in the firm’s Small Business Services Group.
Summary of Responsibilities
This position is responsible for preparing client financial statements, monthly sales tax and payroll reports, quarterly payroll reports, and other associated bookkeeping services. The Associate primarily works in-house but will work on-site with clients as needed.
- Prepare bank reconciliation using client data
- Input/import client data into firm accounting software
- Prepare/input appropriate journal entries
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Work experience in public accounting
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks is required
- QuickBooks certification highly desirable
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.