Skoda Minotti is currently seeking a Accounting and Auditing Manager to join our team.
The Accounting and Auditing Manager is the liaison between the Partner, the client and the professional staff. Managers are responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously, and scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow. Managers develop and train staff and possess in-depth knowledge of Skoda Minotti service offerings, develop long-term relationships, network both internally and externally, and generate new business opportunities.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation or review engagement as well as tax engagements
- Maintains contact with clients throughout the year; possesses a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of client’s business
- Plans, schedules and staffs engagements
Education and Experience Required:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major required. Master’s degree is preferred
- Current and valid CPA license
- Member in good standing with AICPA
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.