We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Audit / Tax Accountant.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, and public accounting experience is required. Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and professionalism; strict attention to detail; a positive attitude along with a willingness to learn.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform compilations and audits.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Prepare quarterly corporate schedules, tax reports, and year-end schedules.
- Technical knowledge and analytical skills necessary to assume full responsibility for selected compilation, review and audit engagements.
- Preparation of Federal & State Income Tax returns.
- Preparation of Personal Property and State Sales Tax Returns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2-7 years of accounting experience.
- CPA preferred but not required; CPA eligibility required.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.