We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Construction Accountant.
- Process all A/P, A/R and payroll for the company; including but not limited to detailed billing and WIP analysis.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple entities.
- Strong emphasis on cash flow, including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
- Analyze and complete monthly financial statements in a timely manner.
- Workers compensation filings and sales/use tax filings for multiple states. Also, Ohio CAT filings and compliance documents as it relates to jobs.
- Create and provide all work papers to outside CPA firm for review.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- Associates degree in Accounting or other related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a construction environment preferred.
- Additional experience with payroll and construction compliance is helpful.
- Working knowledge of accounting software and Excel are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.