Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Chief Financial Officer.
Summary of Responsibilities
We seek an experienced hands-on executive who can successfully be a change agent within our organization. The ideal candidate will mentor a team, and engage the Board of Directors and CEO in creating and maintaining smooth accounting and financial systems for compliance and a growth culture, as well as thrive in a collaborative solution-seeking environment.
- Build/innovate substantial internal systems capability, to support centralized financial control systems, grant spend-down, program expense details and on-time invoicing and reporting to public and private funders.
- Effectively communicate the financial and business objectives and strategies, financial performance, and operational metrics of the company to Board of Directors and executive management on a monthly basis.
- Create and maintain internal controls, systems, and reporting processes in accordance with Non-Profit GAAP and public funder compliance.
- Maintain productive relationships with peers, mid-level management, while facilitating a customer-oriented philosophy with field personnel.
- Direct and coordinate budget planning and forecasting processes; manage the appropriate use of working capital.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree, strong accounting background, CPA certification is a plus.
15+ years in roles of increasing executive responsibility to have culminated in a CFO role for private sector or non-profit organization(s).
- Experience managing real estate for an organization.
- Comfort in a complex organization that offers a portfolio of services across multiple funders and jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-service orientation.
- A desire to serve as both a financial expert and a superior general manager.
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.