Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Chief Financial Officer.
The chief financial officer has a dual reporting relationship to both the CEO and the President and is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company; including the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
Education and experience:
- Strong manufacturing/industrial experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and CPA required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum 8+ years plus of related experience (including public accounting)
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.