We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Construction Accountant.
The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position;
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the areas of Accounting, Payroll, and Financial Reporting for the company; including but not limited to AIA billing, WIP analysis and non-union payroll
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple entities, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times
- Work closely with management on cash flow management; including budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Analyze and complete monthly financial statements, using percentage of completion accounting
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, previous experience with construction accounting a MUST .
- Strong business acumen and understanding of inter-related business processes.
- Additional experience with payroll, construction compliance, and office management is helpful.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.