We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Construction Accounting/Administrative Assistant.
This position will work closely with the Accountant. The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position;
- Process all A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations and AIA billings for the company
- Complete and submit office and field expense reports.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple entities.
- Workers compensation filings, and sales/use tax filings for multiple states. Also, Ohio CAT filings and compliance documents as it relates to jobs.
- Assist in the preparation of project bids by gathering required information and compiling documents.
- Maintain job filing system and file all correspondences related to a job appropriately.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries when required.
- Sends interoffice e-mails/v-mails, answers the phone, filing, data entry, faxing, and various other general office duties as required.
- Act as liaison with all members of the construction field team.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in a construction environment. AIA billing experience preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.