We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Bookkeeper/Accountant with a construction background. The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position.
- Manage the areas of Accounting, Payroll, and Financial Reporting for the company; including but not limited to AIA billing, WIP analysis and union and non-union payroll.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times.
- Work closely with the Owner on cash flow management; including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
- Analyze and complete timely monthly financial statements and job reports.
- Manage month-end and year-end close process.
- Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the following:
- AIA Documents
- Billing in AIA Format
- Job Costing
- Bank Deposits
- Review/Process Expense Reports
Education & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of general accounting/financial analysis,construction experience required.
- Experience with percentage of completion accounting and WIP reporting.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of inter-related business processes.
- Additional experience with union payroll, construction compliance helpful.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.