Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Construction Controller.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the areas of Accounting, Payroll, and Financial Reporting for the company; including but not limited to AIA billing, WIP analysis and union and non-union payroll.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple entities, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times.
- Strong emphasis on cash flow management, including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
- Analyze and complete monthly financial statements, using percentage of completion accounting.
- Workers compensation filings, and sales/use tax filings for multiple states. Also, Ohio CAT filings and compliance documents as it relates to jobs.
- Create and provide all workpapers to outside CPA firm for review.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
For More Information:
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information on this position or other open positions available through this group, please visit our website, call 440-449-6800 or leave us a message below.