We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Construction Office Manager. They are in the heart of downtown Chagrin Falls….beautiful location and office, great culture!
This role performs duties including, but not limited to:
- Process A/P and A/R for the company.
- Light bookkeeping duties to support outside CPA
- Maintain job filing system and file all correspondences related to a job appropriately.
- Responds to internal and external inquires for information.
- Act as liaison with all members of the construction field team.
- Sends interoffice e-mails/v-mails, answers the phone, filing, data entry, faxing, and various other general office duties as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to use discretion with confidential information
- Ability to meet regular deadlines, stay organized, and a strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at working with a variety of people at different levels and maintaining a strong customer focus
- Strong Excel, Word and Outlook experience.
Education and Experience
- High school education required. Some college preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a construction environment
- QuickBooks experience preferred