The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position;
- Manage and oversee the areas of accounting, payroll, and financial reporting for the company.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times.
- Strong emphasis on cash flow management, including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial statements, and documentation for reporting purposes.
- Develops and executes a cost management strategy, analyzing and communicating product costs.
- Cycle counting inventory and working with the production team to analyze and investigate variances in the perpetual inventory system.
- Working closely with department managers to continually improve the company’s overall financial position through budgeting and improved processes.
- Establish internal controls and contribute recommendations to strategic plans.
Education & Experience Required:
- Qualified person must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, or a related field of study.
- At least 7 years of general accounting and financial analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- Cost accounting experience necessary; actual cost experience preferred.
- Strong systems background preferred.