We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Corporate Accountant.
Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest, and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States; and awarded by NorthCoast 99 for being “One of the best places to work in Northeast Ohio.” The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and “Delivering on the Promise.”
As an integral member of the Global Finance team, the Corporate Accountant will assist with the full accounting cycle and global consolidation, ensuring application of sound accounting principles and practices in the preparation of the Company’s financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual global financial statements using HFM applications
- Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
- Prepare and record journal entries as required to comply with US GAAP financial reporting
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations using source system and HFM applications
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and management reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare supporting financial information and analysis
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience are required
- A CPA is strongly preferred
- A logical career progression in a manufacturing company and a record of professional achievement
- International experience is considered an advantage
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Able to handle highly confidential information