Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is assisting a client in their search for a Director of Information Technology.
Within broad outlines provided by the executive management, the Director of Information Technology will have company-wide responsibility for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recommends and plans information technology to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluations
- Directs implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability
- Evaluates and implements IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years IT management experience
- In-depth knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.