We are currently assisting our client in their search for an FP&A Analyst.
This position will report directly to the FP&A Manager and be responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and budget support for this global organization.
- Analyzing business unit performance to understand and explain key drivers of variance to budget, forecast and/or prior year.
- Assisting in the coordination of the annual budget process, including but not limited to: P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow, rationalizing inputs and providing feedback.
- Preparing monthly sales forecasts.
- Maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure business trends.
- Enhancing and maintaining critical financial reports, processes and analytical tools in alignment with company and departmental needs and priorities.
- Developing new or enhanced financial models to support changing business needs.
- Completing ad-hoc projects and analysis to support business decisions.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in Finance or related field
- 1+ years experience with Financial Planning/Budgeting preferred.
- Broad knowledge of finance and accounting systems and applications.
- Advanced degree or CPA/CMA (or working toward) preferred.
- Proven track record of driving for results with minimal ongoing direction.
- Energetic and inquisitive, quick learner, takes initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior analytical capability.
- Ownership approach mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft AX preferred.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment while remaining efficient.