We are currently searching for a Bookkeeper to join our Small Business Services group, primarily working within our real estate client base.
- Produce/analyze/and distributes monthly financial statements for multiple real estate assets.
- Assist leadership in the monthly financial statement review process for multiple real estate assets.
- Assist in annual planning and calculation of CAM & Real Estate tax reconciliations; participate in monthly billing maintenance of the MRI commercial module.
- Loading of monthly operating results to portfolio management budgeting database.
- Maintain debt, cash flow distribution, and real estate tax payment schedules for entire portfolio.
- Act in the role of point person for planning and implementation of newly acquired assets.
- Researches where applicable, state, county, city respective sales and use tax laws to ensure compliance.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years’ real estate experience, preferably in a multi asset environment; commercial experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in YARDI, MRI, or similar property management/accounting software
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills