We are currently assisting a private-equity client in their search for an Investment Accountant for their Beachwood, Ohio office.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Day to day accounting for the management company, all funds, and any co-investment vehicles
- Preparing financial statements for both the management company and the funds
- Preparing all aspects of the capital calls and distributions
- Preparing quarterly capital account summaries
- Stock certificate tracking
- Assisting in year-end audits
- Ad-hoc requests/projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required
- 2-4 years of public accounting (preferred Big 4 accounting firm)
- Private equity or other investment experience preferred but not required
- True team player who has a strong willingness to learn
For more information:
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please visit our website, call 440-449-6800, or leave us a message below.
We also invite you to stay up-to-date with the latest business trends, tips and revenue generating ideas affecting you and your business today by subscribing to the Skoda Minotti Blog or by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter @skodaminotti, and Facebook or simply contact us at any one of our four office locations: Cleveland, Akron, Westlake or Tampa.