We are currently searching for an IT Audit Manager to join our Risk Advisory Services group.
The ideal candidate should be willing to travel up to 40% and live near a major airport.
The IT Audit Manager applies his/her current knowledge of IT trends, techniques, and risks to identify security and risk management improvement opportunities to enhance value to our clients.
- The IT Audit Manager is expected to contribute to the growth of the overall practice, and be able to run information systems engagements from beginning to end, including planning, execution, reporting, and supervision.
- Act as a consultant or in an advisor capability, and recommend practical and effective remediation to identified issues.
- Support the Risk & Compliance solution to achieve key goals and initiatives.
- Executing SAS 70 (SSAE 16), PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27002 & SOX 404 Compliance Engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following; Accounting or Finance, DIS, MIS, Computer Science, Information Systems
- CISSP, CISA, CIA, CISM or CPA preferred but not required
- Prior SAS 70 (SSAE 16) audit experience
- Strong understanding and experience with information technology general controls
- Knowledge of COBIT, ISO 27002, PCI, HIPAA Security Rule
- Knowledge of security with Oracle, SAP, UNIX, Windows, SQL
- Sarbanes Oxley 404 Compliance