We are currently assisting our client in their search for an IT Help Desk Technician.
The IT Help Desk Technician will maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity on local area and wide area networks; perform a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training tasks, and provide support to staff on all company-supported applications and equipment.
- Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities utilizing TCP/IP on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based local area network (LAN)
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions
- Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment
- Degree in related field and 3-5 years of networking experience, or equivalent applicable work experience, preferably in a corporate environment of at least 25 employees
- 1-2 years help desk experience
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.