Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Manager of Accounting and Administrative Services to work in their east-side location.
- Responsible for establishing, coordinating, and maintaining GAAP compliant accounting practices, controls, and procedures to prepare accurate, timely reports and interpretations to the management team and advisory board
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for human resources activity and personnel administration
Examples of Duties:
- Manage and oversee the areas of Accounting, Payroll, Financial Reporting, Human Resources, and IT for the company
- Cash management, budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet, P&L, and Cash Flow statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum five years relevant experience in accounting/ financial analysis in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment; including but not limited to payables, reconciliations, journal entries, and P&L reporting and analysis
- Additional experience with payroll functions, compliance work, office management, and an understanding of inter-related business processes
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.