Skoda Minotti is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Mayfield Village office.
Summary of Responsibilities
This job opportunity will provide the proper candidate with the ability to gain meaningful professional marketing experience while working in the internal marketing department of one of the fastest growing accounting, business and financial firms in the country. The position is an ideal fit for someone who wants to learn as much as they can in the essential areas of marketing, including: strategic planning, branding, website design and development, and inbound marketing.
- Contenting and distribution of multiple client e-newsletters
- Use of content management systems (CMS) to format site pages and update site content
- Responsible for providing monthly website and e-newsletter analytics reports.
- Some article sourcing for various clients as specific to their industry
- Maintain and update e-mail databases as needed
- Update project tracking software
Education and Experience Required
- Familiarity with email marketing. Having completed at least one email campaign for an organization in the past would be considered a plus.
- Ability to work with various email service provider platforms. Experience with MailChimp is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of Content Management Systems. Candidates with knowledge and experience with Expression Engine and WordPress is a plus
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.