Summary of Responsibilities:
We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Office Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent role in their Mayfield Village office.
- Assists staff with the following:
- FedEx, UPS, US Mail, Delivery Service and Faxes
- General office support including general typing of letters, envelopes, labels, ordering office supplies, copying and any other projects as needed.
- Maintaining calendars and arranging travel
- May assist with coordination of monthly expense reports
- Updates contact information in CRM and maintains contacts
- Sends interoffice e-mails/v-mails on Partner’s, Principal’s and Staff’s behalf
- Schedules and assists at meetings and/or off-site events
- Assist in the preparation of Excel reports with client information
- Gather data for various audits
Education & Experience Required:
- High School diploma with at least (3) years’ experience in professional office environment; preferably experience in a professional service industry.
- The ideal candidate will have well-developed interpersonal skills, be articulate and have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible
- Sound administrative skills
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Occasional same day travel for meetings or to attend seminars using a personal vehicle
- Possible overtime required throughout the year – minimal
- May require weekend overtime periodically – minimal, if any
- General office working conditions.