We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Product Marketing Associate.
The Product Marketing Associate is responsible for both product planning and marketing. This includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the lifecycle of a product
- Gathering and prioritizing product requirements and defining the vision
- Work closely with production on the manufacturing of timely requirements and winning products.
- Maintain customer relations and satisfaction
- Perform product demos for customers
- Lead and direct employees within department
- Work with third-party agencies to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Organize and maintain inventory control
- Manage and maintain website and Pay Pal accounts
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Deliver monthly sales reports and gross sales
- Develop an annual business plan and sales tools
- Work within an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force and reps
- Attend trade shows, meet with potential customers and research opportunities
- Arrange/interface timely shipments
- Some assembly and packaging required
- Maintain office cleanliness
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years in management preferred
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills with computers and shipping processes
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams without formal authority
- 15% of your time may be needed/used for travel