We are currently searching for Seasonal Tax Preparers to join us in our Mayfield Village or Fairlawn office.
The Seasonal Tax Preparers will assist in supporting the firm during its traditional “busy season” of January through mid-April, and could also provide support during the 9/15 and 10/15 tax deadlines. This could be a full or part-time position with variable hours based on the candidate’s availability.
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting and organizing data and documents; establishing priorities
- Prepares federal, state and local tax documents by assembling and analyzing financial information; completing forms using software
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner
- Records tax information by entering information into databases
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness
- Previous public accounting experience in a tax environment, preparing business and person income tax returns helpful
- MS Office experience is a must
- Knowledge of tax preparation software is a must, ProSystem fx Suite a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- General background in business and accounting a must