We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Senior Accountant (Manufacturing).
The Senior Accountant is responsible for analyzing financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within the company. As a key member of the finance team, this individual will report to the Controller and work effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Provide product costing to support business development efforts and as an input to product and customer profitability
- 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CPA, CMA preferred, but not required
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.