Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a manufacturing client in their search for a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for analyzing financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within the company. As a key member of the finance team, this individual will report to the Controller and work effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Manage cost standards for labor and plant overhead at an appropriate activity level
Knowledge and Skills:
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of computer hardware and software such as Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel; strong ERP experience
Education and Experience Required:
- 5-7 years of manufacturing experience required
- Strong financial analysis & MS office skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CPA, CMA preferred, but not required
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.