Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Senior Accountant (Manufacturing).
The Senior Accountant is responsible for analyzing financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within the company. As a key member of the finance team, this individual will report to the Controller and work effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Manage cost standards for labor and plant overhead at an appropriate activity level
Education & Experience Required:
- 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CPA, CMA preferred, but not required
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.