Summary of Responsibilities:
The Senior BP and PM Analyst will assume a direct and interactive role in facilitating/achieving the objectives of the Company’s SOX 404 compliance program.
- Performing tests of internal controls and risk assessments.
- Presentation and/or meeting leadership.
- Project, client or account ownership responsibilities.
- Participation in compliance and monitoring activities.
- The execution of audit planning and wrap-up.
- Substantial knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Proficient in PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 5; with a working knowledge of remaining PCAOB Auditing Standards.
- Technical knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, COSO Framework and SEC reporting.
- Baseline knowledge of information systems (IT) auditing and integrated system risks.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Change management skills.
Education & Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is required. MBA or CPA preferred; PMP and/or Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- At least 4-8 years of progressively responsible experience in public accounting.
- Experience performing integrated financial statement audits
- Experience on SEC audits a plus.