Skoda Minotti is currently seeking a Senior Talent Management Advisor for the Human Resources department in the Mayfield Village office.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Under direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Senior Talent Management Advisor performs many Human Resources duties related to the coaching and development of our employees. Responsibilities in all of the following functional areas include: employee engagement, culture enhancement initiatives, coaching and employee relations, performance management, training and development, policy/procedure development & maintenance and compliance adherence.
- Strategize, research, create and own ideas for employee engagement initiatives to include but not limited to: recognition program, employee awards and culture enhancements for the organization
- Works with Senior Learning and Organizational Development Specialist to develop, facilitate and/or provide training to the workforce and assist employees with their individual development plans
- Administers employee surveys to take the pulse of the organization and uses information to produce HR metrics (Conducts studies, performs research and prepares reports)
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources highly preferred
- Five or more years’ experience in a Human Resource Generalist capacity, preferably in a professional services setting
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications
- HRIS experience preferred