Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Staff/Senior Accountant (Audit).
The Staff / Senior Accountant is responsible for a broad range of accounting functions – audits, reviews, compilations, bookkeeping and reviews – requiring strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to perform the functions of a staff accountant and take on certain more complex tasks. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of accounting knowledge and ability to meet time constraints.
- Records transactions in general ledgers, prepares trial balances and simple financial statements using accounting software applications and packages
- Reconciles accounts to control accounts
- Calculates and prepares schedules for various work paper, including debt and accruals. Analyzes fixed asset activity and calculates depreciation expense
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, and/or an undergraduate or graduate degree with sufficient course work in accounting
- 2-5 years of experience working for a public accounting firm, or related business/industry experience to meet special needs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Accounting software knowledge in QuickBooks and Peachtree
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.