We are currently assisting a Westlake, Ohio-based client in their search for a Systems Engineer – VMWare & Exchange.
Requirements for this position include:
- Experience engineering and administering Microsoft Active Directory, including Windows Server 2008 and 2003 domain controllers in an environment consisting of Windows 2003 and 2008 functional domains in a Windows 2003 functional forest
- Experience using PowerShell or VBScript to query Active Directory and Exchange environments to collect and modify objects in the AD and Exchange object models
- Experience migrating user, computer and group objects between trusted domains and forests
- Experience managing users and computers through the design, management and application of group policy
- Experience engineering and administering Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Understanding of LAN, WAN and MAN networking topologies and their limitations
- Thorough understanding of DHCP and DNS network services and how they integrate with or compliment Active Directory
- Experience engineering and administering Microsoft Office Communications Server
- VMWare Experience
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and/or Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010
Additionally, this position should have the following experience:
- 3+ years experience Microsoft Exchange
- 3+ years experience in Microsoft SQL Server and/or Microsoft SharePoint
- 3+ years experience with VMWare
- Associate's Degree in IT Related Field
For more information:
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please visit our website, call 440-449-6800, or leave us a message below.
We also invite you to stay up-to-date with the latest business trends, tips and revenue generating ideas affecting you and your business today by subscribing to the Skoda Minotti Blog or by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter @skodaminotti, and Facebook or simply contact us at any one of our four office locations: Cleveland, Akron, Westlake or Tampa.