Skoda Minotti is currently searching for a Tax Manager for our Tax Department.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Tax Manager is responsible for the efficient and accurate, complete and timely preparation of all clients’ tax returns and assists Partner, Principal and/or Senior Manager in making decisions on tax situations. This position is responsible for tax compliance, tax consulting, project/task management and engagement management.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary
- Participates actively in client meetings and tax planning efforts to assist the Auditing and Accounting department with larger clients
- Identifies opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of client needs and requirements
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible tax or other legislation that could affect the business climate
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major required
- Master’s degree in Taxation or equivalent experience
- Current and valid CPA license or equivalent required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax return complexity, scope and research
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.